English - Sinhala Dictionary
DESCRIPTIONS for 'Draft'
- the act of moving a load by drawing or pulling
- a large and hurried swallow; "he finished it at a single gulp"
- compulsory military service
- a dose of liquid medicine; "he took a sleeping Draft"
- a preliminary sketch of a design or picture
- a regulator for controlling the flow of air in a fireplace
- the depth of a vessel''s keel below the surface (especially when loaded)
- preliminary version of a written work
- a serving of drink (usually alcoholic) drawn from a keg; "they served beer on Draft"
- a current of air (usually coming into a room or vehicle)
- a document ordering the payment of money; drawn by one person or bank on another
- engage somebody to enter the army
- make a blueprint of
- draw up an outline or sketch for something; "Draft a speech"
'Draft' in other languages
Get definition of Draft, Get synonyms of Draft and translate.Draft in Tamil | Draft in English | Draft in Arabic | Draft in Dutch | Draft in French | Draft in German | Draft in Greek | Draft in Hindi | Draft in Italian | Draft in Japanese | Draft in Korean | Draft in Malay | Draft in Norwegian | Draft in Portuguese | Draft in Russian | Draft in Spanish | Draft in Swedish | Draft in Chinese | Draft in Indonesian | Draft in Urdu | Draft in Bengali | Draft in Thai |
Draft - English - Sinhala Online Dictionary. English-Sinhala-English Multilingual Dictionary. Translate From English into Sinhala. www.lankadictionary.com is a free service Sinhala Meaning of Draft from English.Special Thanks to all Sinhala Dictionarys including Malalasekara, Kapruka, MaduraOnline, Trilingualdictionary. Improve your language knowledge, education and move forward with www.lankadictionary.com.