English - Sinhala Dictionary
DESCRIPTIONS for 'Domestic'
- a household servant
- produced in a particular country; "Domestic wine"; "Domestic oil"
- of concern to or concerning the internal affairs of a nation; "Domestic issues such as tax rate and highway construction"
- of or involving the home or family; "Domestic worries"; "Domestic happiness"; "they share the Domestic chores"; "everything sounded very peaceful and Domestic"; "an author of blood-and-thunder novels yet quite Domestic in his taste"
- converted or adapted to Domestic use; "Domestic animals"; "Domesticated plants like maize"
- of or relating to the home; "Domestic servant"; "Domestic science"
'Domestic' in other languages
Get definition of Domestic, Get synonyms of Domestic and translate.Domestic in Tamil | Domestic in English | Domestic in Arabic | Domestic in Dutch | Domestic in French | Domestic in German | Domestic in Greek | Domestic in Hindi | Domestic in Italian | Domestic in Japanese | Domestic in Korean | Domestic in Malay | Domestic in Norwegian | Domestic in Portuguese | Domestic in Russian | Domestic in Spanish | Domestic in Swedish | Domestic in Chinese | Domestic in Indonesian | Domestic in Urdu | Domestic in Bengali | Domestic in Thai |
Domestic - English - Sinhala Online Dictionary. English-Sinhala-English Multilingual Dictionary. Translate From English into Sinhala. www.lankadictionary.com is a free service Sinhala Meaning of Domestic from English.Special Thanks to all Sinhala Dictionarys including Malalasekara, Kapruka, MaduraOnline, Trilingualdictionary. Improve your language knowledge, education and move forward with www.lankadictionary.com.