English - Sinhala Dictionary
DESCRIPTIONS for 'Display'
- something shown to the public; "the museum had many exhibits of oriental art"
- a visual representation of something
- an electronic device that represents information in visual form
- something intended to communicate a particular impression; "made a Display of strength"; "a show of impatience"; "a good show of looking interested"
- exhibiting openly in public view; "a Display of courage"
- behavior that makes your feelings public; "a Display of emotion"
- to show, make visible or apparent; "The Metropolitan Museum is exhibiting Goya''s works this month"; "Why don''t you show your nice legs and wear shorter skirts?"; "National leaders will have to Display the highest skills of statesmanship"
- make clear and visible; "The article revealed the policies of the government"
- attract attention by Displaying some body part or posing; of animals
'Display' in other languages
Get definition of Display, Get synonyms of Display and translate.Display in Tamil | Display in English | Display in Arabic | Display in Dutch | Display in French | Display in German | Display in Greek | Display in Hindi | Display in Italian | Display in Japanese | Display in Korean | Display in Malay | Display in Norwegian | Display in Portuguese | Display in Russian | Display in Spanish | Display in Swedish | Display in Chinese | Display in Indonesian | Display in Urdu | Display in Bengali | Display in Thai |
Display - English - Sinhala Online Dictionary. English-Sinhala-English Multilingual Dictionary. Translate From English into Sinhala. www.lankadictionary.com is a free service Sinhala Meaning of Display from English.Special Thanks to all Sinhala Dictionarys including Malalasekara, Kapruka, MaduraOnline, Trilingualdictionary. Improve your language knowledge, education and move forward with www.lankadictionary.com.