English - Sinhala Dictionary
DESCRIPTIONS for 'Discourse'
- extended verbal expression in speech or writing
- an extended communication (often interactive) dealing with some particular topic; "the book contains an excellent discussion of modal logic"; "his treatment of the race question is badly biased"
- an address of a religious nature (usually delivered during a church service)
- talk or hold forth formally about a topic; "The speaker dissertated about the social politics in 18th century England"
- carry on a conversation
- to consider or examine in speech or writing; "The article covered all the different aspects of this question"; "The class discussed Dante''s `Inferno''"
'Discourse' in other languages
Get definition of Discourse, Get synonyms of Discourse and translate.Discourse in Tamil | Discourse in English | Discourse in Arabic | Discourse in Dutch | Discourse in French | Discourse in German | Discourse in Greek | Discourse in Hindi | Discourse in Italian | Discourse in Japanese | Discourse in Korean | Discourse in Malay | Discourse in Norwegian | Discourse in Portuguese | Discourse in Russian | Discourse in Spanish | Discourse in Swedish | Discourse in Chinese | Discourse in Indonesian | Discourse in Urdu | Discourse in Bengali | Discourse in Thai |
Discourse - English - Sinhala Online Dictionary. English-Sinhala-English Multilingual Dictionary. Translate From English into Sinhala. www.lankadictionary.com is a free service Sinhala Meaning of Discourse from English.Special Thanks to all Sinhala Dictionarys including Malalasekara, Kapruka, MaduraOnline, Trilingualdictionary. Improve your language knowledge, education and move forward with www.lankadictionary.com.