English - Sinhala Dictionary
DESCRIPTIONS for 'Delicate'
- exquisitely fine and subtle and pleasing; susceptible to injury; "a Delicate violin passage"; "Delicate china"; "a Delicate flavor"; "the Delicate wing of a butterfly"
- easily broken or damaged or destroyed; "a kite too Delicate to fly safely"; "fragile porcelain plates"; "fragile old bones"; "a frail craft"
- difficult to handle; requiring great tact; "Delicate negotiations with the big powers"; "hesitates to be explicit on so ticklish a matter"
- developed with extreme delicacy and subtlety; "the satire touches with finespun ridicule every kind of human pretense"
- of an instrument or device; capable of registering minute differences or changes precisely; "almost undetectable with even the most Delicate instruments"
- marked by great skill especially in meticulous technique; "a surgeon''s Delicate touch"
- easily hurt; "soft hands"; "a baby''s Delicate skin"
'Delicate' in other languages
Get definition of Delicate, Get synonyms of Delicate and translate.Delicate in Tamil | Delicate in English | Delicate in Arabic | Delicate in Dutch | Delicate in French | Delicate in German | Delicate in Greek | Delicate in Hindi | Delicate in Italian | Delicate in Japanese | Delicate in Korean | Delicate in Malay | Delicate in Norwegian | Delicate in Portuguese | Delicate in Russian | Delicate in Spanish | Delicate in Swedish | Delicate in Chinese | Delicate in Indonesian | Delicate in Urdu | Delicate in Bengali | Delicate in Thai |
Delicate - English - Sinhala Online Dictionary. English-Sinhala-English Multilingual Dictionary. Translate From English into Sinhala. www.lankadictionary.com is a free service Sinhala Meaning of Delicate from English.Special Thanks to all Sinhala Dictionarys including Malalasekara, Kapruka, MaduraOnline, Trilingualdictionary. Improve your language knowledge, education and move forward with www.lankadictionary.com.