English - Sinhala Dictionary
DESCRIPTIONS for 'Decay'
- the organic phenomenon of rotting
- a gradual decrease; as of stored charge or current
- the process of gradually becoming inferior
- the spontaneous disintegration of a radioactive substance along with the emission of ionizing radiation
- an inferior state resulting from the process of Decaying; "the corpse was in an advanced state of Decay"; "the house had fallen into a serious state of Decay and disrepair"
- fall into Decay or ruin; "The unoccupied house started to Decay"
- lose a stored charge, magnetic flux, or current; "the particles disintegrated during the nuclear fission process"
- undergo Decay or decomposition; "The body started to Decay and needed to be cremated"
'Decay' in other languages
Get definition of Decay, Get synonyms of Decay and translate.Decay in Tamil | Decay in English | Decay in Arabic | Decay in Dutch | Decay in French | Decay in German | Decay in Greek | Decay in Hindi | Decay in Italian | Decay in Japanese | Decay in Korean | Decay in Malay | Decay in Norwegian | Decay in Portuguese | Decay in Russian | Decay in Spanish | Decay in Swedish | Decay in Chinese | Decay in Indonesian | Decay in Urdu | Decay in Bengali | Decay in Thai |
Decay - English - Sinhala Online Dictionary. English-Sinhala-English Multilingual Dictionary. Translate From English into Sinhala. www.lankadictionary.com is a free service Sinhala Meaning of Decay from English.Special Thanks to all Sinhala Dictionarys including Malalasekara, Kapruka, MaduraOnline, Trilingualdictionary. Improve your language knowledge, education and move forward with www.lankadictionary.com.