English - Sinhala Dictionary
DESCRIPTIONS for 'Cure'
- a medicine or therapy that Cures disease or relieve pain
- provide a Cure for, make healthy again; "The treatment Cured the boy''s acne"; "The quack pretended to heal patients but never managed to"
- prepare by drying, salting, or chemical processing in order to preserve; "Cure meats"; "Cure pickles"
- be or become preserved; "the apricots Cure in the sun"
- make (substances) hard and improve their usability; "Cure resin"
'Cure' in other languages
Get definition of Cure, Get synonyms of Cure and translate.Cure in Tamil | Cure in English | Cure in Arabic | Cure in Dutch | Cure in French | Cure in German | Cure in Greek | Cure in Hindi | Cure in Italian | Cure in Japanese | Cure in Korean | Cure in Malay | Cure in Norwegian | Cure in Portuguese | Cure in Russian | Cure in Spanish | Cure in Swedish | Cure in Chinese | Cure in Indonesian | Cure in Urdu | Cure in Bengali | Cure in Thai |
Cure - English - Sinhala Online Dictionary. English-Sinhala-English Multilingual Dictionary. Translate From English into Sinhala. www.lankadictionary.com is a free service Sinhala Meaning of Cure from English.Special Thanks to all Sinhala Dictionarys including Malalasekara, Kapruka, MaduraOnline, Trilingualdictionary. Improve your language knowledge, education and move forward with www.lankadictionary.com.