English - Sinhala Dictionary
DESCRIPTIONS for 'Crease'
- a Malayan dagger with a wavy blade
- a slight depression in the smoothness of a surface; "his face has many lines"; "ironing gets rid of most wrinkles"
- an angular or rounded shape made by folding; "a fold in the napkin"; "a Crease in his trousers"; "a plication on her blouse"; "a flexure of the colon"; "a bend of his elbow"
- become wrinkled or crumpled or Creased; "This fabric won''t wrinkle"
- scrape gently; "graze the skin"
- make wrinkled or Creased; "furrow one''s brow"
- make wrinkles or Creases into a smooth surface; "The dress got wrinkled"
'Crease' in other languages
Get definition of Crease, Get synonyms of Crease and translate.Crease in Tamil | Crease in English | Crease in Arabic | Crease in Dutch | Crease in French | Crease in German | Crease in Greek | Crease in Hindi | Crease in Italian | Crease in Japanese | Crease in Korean | Crease in Malay | Crease in Norwegian | Crease in Portuguese | Crease in Russian | Crease in Spanish | Crease in Swedish | Crease in Chinese | Crease in Indonesian | Crease in Urdu | Crease in Bengali | Crease in Thai |
Crease - English - Sinhala Online Dictionary. English-Sinhala-English Multilingual Dictionary. Translate From English into Sinhala. www.lankadictionary.com is a free service Sinhala Meaning of Crease from English.Special Thanks to all Sinhala Dictionarys including Malalasekara, Kapruka, MaduraOnline, Trilingualdictionary. Improve your language knowledge, education and move forward with www.lankadictionary.com.