English - Sinhala Dictionary
DESCRIPTIONS for 'Console'
- housing for electronic instruments, as radio or television
- an ornamental scroll-shaped bracket (especially one used to support a wall fixture); "the bust of Napoleon stood on a Console"
- a scientific instrument consisting of displays and an input device that an operator can use to monitor and control a system (especially a computer system)
- a small table fixed to a wall or designed to stand against a wall
- give moral or emotional strength to
'Console' in other languages
Get definition of Console, Get synonyms of Console and translate.Console in Tamil | Console in English | Console in Arabic | Console in Dutch | Console in French | Console in German | Console in Greek | Console in Hindi | Console in Italian | Console in Japanese | Console in Korean | Console in Malay | Console in Norwegian | Console in Portuguese | Console in Russian | Console in Spanish | Console in Swedish | Console in Chinese | Console in Indonesian | Console in Urdu | Console in Bengali | Console in Thai |
Console - English - Sinhala Online Dictionary. English-Sinhala-English Multilingual Dictionary. Translate From English into Sinhala. www.lankadictionary.com is a free service Sinhala Meaning of Console from English.Special Thanks to all Sinhala Dictionarys including Malalasekara, Kapruka, MaduraOnline, Trilingualdictionary. Improve your language knowledge, education and move forward with www.lankadictionary.com.