English - Sinhala Dictionary
DESCRIPTIONS for 'Connection'
- the act of bringing two things into contact (especially for communication); "the joining of hands around the table"; "there was a Connection via the internet"
- shifting from one form of transportation to another; "the plane was late and he missed his Connection in Atlanta"
- an instrumentality that connects; "he soldered the Connection"; "he didn''t have the right connector between the amplifier and the speakers"
- the process of bringing ideas or events together in memory or imagination; "conditioning is a form of learning by association"
- a supplier (especially of narcotics)
- (usually plural) a person who is influential and to whom you are connected in some way (as by family or friendship); "he has powerful Connections"
- a relation between things or events (as in the case of one causing the other or sharing features with it); "there was a Connection between eating that pickle and having that nightmare"
- a connecting shape
- the state of being connected; "the Connection between church and state is inescapable"
'Connection' in other languages
Get definition of Connection, Get synonyms of Connection and translate.Connection in Tamil | Connection in English | Connection in Arabic | Connection in Dutch | Connection in French | Connection in German | Connection in Greek | Connection in Hindi | Connection in Italian | Connection in Japanese | Connection in Korean | Connection in Malay | Connection in Norwegian | Connection in Portuguese | Connection in Russian | Connection in Spanish | Connection in Swedish | Connection in Chinese | Connection in Indonesian | Connection in Urdu | Connection in Bengali | Connection in Thai |
Connection - English - Sinhala Online Dictionary. English-Sinhala-English Multilingual Dictionary. Translate From English into Sinhala. www.lankadictionary.com is a free service Sinhala Meaning of Connection from English.Special Thanks to all Sinhala Dictionarys including Malalasekara, Kapruka, MaduraOnline, Trilingualdictionary. Improve your language knowledge, education and move forward with www.lankadictionary.com.