English - Sinhala Dictionary
DESCRIPTIONS for 'Conduct'
- manner of acting or Conducting yourself
- (behavioral attributes) the way a person behaves toward other people
- lead, as in the performance of a composition; "Conduct an orchestra; Bairenboim Conducted the Chicago symphony for years"
- lead musicians in the performance of; "Bernstein Conducted Mahler like no other Conductor"; "she cannot Conduct modern pieces"
- take somebody somewhere; "We lead him to our chief"; "can you take me to the main entrance?"; "He Conducted us to the palace"
- transmit or serve as the medium for transmission; "Sound carries well over water"; "The airwaves carry the sound"; "Many metals Conduct heat"
- direct the course of; manage or control; "You cannot Conduct business like this"
- behave in a certain manner; "She carried herself well"; "he bore himself with dignity"; "They Conducted themselves well during these difficult times"
'Conduct' in other languages
Get definition of Conduct, Get synonyms of Conduct and translate.Conduct in Tamil | Conduct in English | Conduct in Arabic | Conduct in Dutch | Conduct in French | Conduct in German | Conduct in Greek | Conduct in Hindi | Conduct in Italian | Conduct in Japanese | Conduct in Korean | Conduct in Malay | Conduct in Norwegian | Conduct in Portuguese | Conduct in Russian | Conduct in Spanish | Conduct in Swedish | Conduct in Chinese | Conduct in Indonesian | Conduct in Urdu | Conduct in Bengali | Conduct in Thai |
Conduct - English - Sinhala Online Dictionary. English-Sinhala-English Multilingual Dictionary. Translate From English into Sinhala. www.lankadictionary.com is a free service Sinhala Meaning of Conduct from English.Special Thanks to all Sinhala Dictionarys including Malalasekara, Kapruka, MaduraOnline, Trilingualdictionary. Improve your language knowledge, education and move forward with www.lankadictionary.com.