English - Sinhala Dictionary
DESCRIPTIONS for 'Concord'
- the first battle of the American Revolution (April 19, 1775)
- agreement of opinions
- town in eastern Massachusetts near Boston where the first battle of the American Revolution was fought
- capital of the state of New Hampshire; located in south central New Hampshire on the Merrimack river
- the determination of grammatical inflection on the basis of word relations
- a harmonious state of things in general and of their properties (as of colors and sounds); congruity of parts with one another and with the whole
- be in accord; be in agreement; "We agreed on the terms of the settlement"; "I can''t agree with you!"; "I hold with those who say life is sacred"; "Both philosophers Concord on this point"
- arrange the words of a text so as to create a Concordance; "The team Concorded several thousand nouns, verbs, and adjectives"
- arrange by Concord or agreement; "Concord the conditions for the marriage of the Prince of Wales with a commoner"
- go together; "The colors don''t harmonize"; "Their ideas Concorded"
'Concord' in other languages
Get definition of Concord, Get synonyms of Concord and translate.Concord in Tamil | Concord in English | Concord in Arabic | Concord in Dutch | Concord in French | Concord in German | Concord in Greek | Concord in Hindi | Concord in Italian | Concord in Japanese | Concord in Korean | Concord in Malay | Concord in Norwegian | Concord in Portuguese | Concord in Russian | Concord in Spanish | Concord in Swedish | Concord in Chinese | Concord in Indonesian | Concord in Urdu | Concord in Bengali | Concord in Thai |
Concord - English - Sinhala Online Dictionary. English-Sinhala-English Multilingual Dictionary. Translate From English into Sinhala. www.lankadictionary.com is a free service Sinhala Meaning of Concord from English.Special Thanks to all Sinhala Dictionarys including Malalasekara, Kapruka, MaduraOnline, Trilingualdictionary. Improve your language knowledge, education and move forward with www.lankadictionary.com.