English - Sinhala Dictionary
DESCRIPTIONS for 'Compose'
- draw up the plans or basic details for; "frame a policy"
- put together out of existing material; "compile a list"
- produce a literary work; "She Composed a poem"; "He wrote four novels"
- write music; "Beethoven Composed nine symphonies"
- calm (someone, especially oneself); make quiet; "She had to Compose herself before she could reply to this terrible insult"
- form the substance of; "Greed and ambition Composed his personality"
'Compose' in other languages
Get definition of Compose, Get synonyms of Compose and translate.Compose in Tamil | Compose in English | Compose in Arabic | Compose in Dutch | Compose in French | Compose in German | Compose in Greek | Compose in Hindi | Compose in Italian | Compose in Japanese | Compose in Korean | Compose in Malay | Compose in Norwegian | Compose in Portuguese | Compose in Russian | Compose in Spanish | Compose in Swedish | Compose in Chinese | Compose in Indonesian | Compose in Urdu | Compose in Bengali | Compose in Thai |
Compose - English - Sinhala Online Dictionary. English-Sinhala-English Multilingual Dictionary. Translate From English into Sinhala. www.lankadictionary.com is a free service Sinhala Meaning of Compose from English.Special Thanks to all Sinhala Dictionarys including Malalasekara, Kapruka, MaduraOnline, Trilingualdictionary. Improve your language knowledge, education and move forward with www.lankadictionary.com.