English - Sinhala Dictionary
DESCRIPTIONS for 'Complete'
- bring to a whole, with all the necessary parts or elements; "A child would Complete the family"
- come or bring to a finish or an end; "He finished the dishes"; "She Completed the requirements for her Master''s Degree"; "The fastest runner finished the race in just over 2 hours; others finished in over 4 hours"
- write all the required information onto a form; "fill out this questionnaire, please!"; "make out a form"
- Complete a pass
- Complete or carry out; "discharge one''s duties"
- having every necessary or normal part or component or step; "a Complete meal"; "a Complete wardrobe"; "a Complete set pf the Britannica"; "a Complete set of china"; "a Complete defeat"; "a Complete accounting"
- having all four whorls or principal parts--sepals and petals and stamens and carpels (or pistils); "Complete flowers"
- having come or been brought to a conclusion; "the harvesting was Complete"; "the affair is over, ended, finished"; "the abruptly terminated interview"
- perfect and Complete in every respect; having all necessary qualities; "a Complete gentleman"; "consummate happiness"; "a consummate performance"
- highly skilled; "an accomplished pianist"; "a Complete musician"
'Complete' in other languages
Get definition of Complete, Get synonyms of Complete and translate.Complete in Tamil | Complete in English | Complete in Arabic | Complete in Dutch | Complete in French | Complete in German | Complete in Greek | Complete in Hindi | Complete in Italian | Complete in Japanese | Complete in Korean | Complete in Malay | Complete in Norwegian | Complete in Portuguese | Complete in Russian | Complete in Spanish | Complete in Swedish | Complete in Chinese | Complete in Indonesian | Complete in Urdu | Complete in Bengali | Complete in Thai |
Complete - English - Sinhala Online Dictionary. English-Sinhala-English Multilingual Dictionary. Translate From English into Sinhala. www.lankadictionary.com is a free service Sinhala Meaning of Complete from English.Special Thanks to all Sinhala Dictionarys including Malalasekara, Kapruka, MaduraOnline, Trilingualdictionary. Improve your language knowledge, education and move forward with www.lankadictionary.com.