English - Sinhala Dictionary
DESCRIPTIONS for 'Compensate'
- make payment to; Compensate; "My efforts were not remunerated"
- make amends for; pay compensation for; "One can never fully repair the suffering and losses of the Jews in the Third Reich"; "She was Compensated for the loss of her arm in the accident"
- do or give something to somebody in return; "Does she pay you for the work you are doing?"
- make reparations or amends for; "right a wrongs done to the victims of the Holocaust"
- adjust or make up for; "engineers will work to correct the effects or air resistance"
- make up for shortcomings or a feeling of inferiority by exaggerating good qualities; "he is compensating for being a bad father"
'Compensate' in other languages
Get definition of Compensate, Get synonyms of Compensate and translate.Compensate in Tamil | Compensate in English | Compensate in Arabic | Compensate in Dutch | Compensate in French | Compensate in German | Compensate in Greek | Compensate in Hindi | Compensate in Italian | Compensate in Japanese | Compensate in Korean | Compensate in Malay | Compensate in Norwegian | Compensate in Portuguese | Compensate in Russian | Compensate in Spanish | Compensate in Swedish | Compensate in Chinese | Compensate in Indonesian | Compensate in Urdu | Compensate in Bengali | Compensate in Thai |
Compensate - English - Sinhala Online Dictionary. English-Sinhala-English Multilingual Dictionary. Translate From English into Sinhala. www.lankadictionary.com is a free service Sinhala Meaning of Compensate from English.Special Thanks to all Sinhala Dictionarys including Malalasekara, Kapruka, MaduraOnline, Trilingualdictionary. Improve your language knowledge, education and move forward with www.lankadictionary.com.