English - Sinhala Dictionary
DESCRIPTIONS for 'Compare'
- qualities that are comparable; "no comparison between the two books"; "beyond Compare"
- examine and note the similarities or differences of; "John Compared his haircut to his friend''s"; "We Compared notes after we had both seen the movie"
- consider or describe as similar, equal, or analogous; "We can Compare the Han dynasty to the Romans"; "You cannot equate success in financial matters with greed"
- to form the comparative or superlative form on an adjective or adverb
- be comparable; "This car does not Compare with our line of Mercedes"
'Compare' in other languages
Get definition of Compare, Get synonyms of Compare and translate.Compare in Tamil | Compare in English | Compare in Arabic | Compare in Dutch | Compare in French | Compare in German | Compare in Greek | Compare in Hindi | Compare in Italian | Compare in Japanese | Compare in Korean | Compare in Malay | Compare in Norwegian | Compare in Portuguese | Compare in Russian | Compare in Spanish | Compare in Swedish | Compare in Chinese | Compare in Indonesian | Compare in Urdu | Compare in Bengali | Compare in Thai |
Compare - English - Sinhala Online Dictionary. English-Sinhala-English Multilingual Dictionary. Translate From English into Sinhala. www.lankadictionary.com is a free service Sinhala Meaning of Compare from English.Special Thanks to all Sinhala Dictionarys including Malalasekara, Kapruka, MaduraOnline, Trilingualdictionary. Improve your language knowledge, education and move forward with www.lankadictionary.com.