English - Sinhala Dictionary
DESCRIPTIONS for 'Company'
- an institution created to conduct business; "he only invests in large well-established companies"; "he started the Company in his garage"
- a unit of firefighters including their equipment; "a hook-and-ladder Company"
- a social gathering of guests or companions; "the house was filled with Company when I arrived"
- organization of performers and associated personnel (especially theatrical); "the traveling Company all stayed at the same hotel"
- small military unit; usually two or three platoons
- crew of a ship including the officers; the whole force or personnel of a ship
- a band of people associated temporarily in some activity; "they organized a party to search for food"; "the Company of cooks walked into the kitchen"
- a social or business visitor; "the room was a mess because he hadn''t expected Company"
- the state of being with someone; "he missed their Company"; "he enjoyed the society of his friends"
- be a companion to somebody
'Company' in other languages
Get definition of Company, Get synonyms of Company and translate.Company in Tamil | Company in English | Company in Arabic | Company in Dutch | Company in French | Company in German | Company in Greek | Company in Hindi | Company in Italian | Company in Japanese | Company in Korean | Company in Malay | Company in Norwegian | Company in Portuguese | Company in Russian | Company in Spanish | Company in Swedish | Company in Chinese | Company in Indonesian | Company in Urdu | Company in Bengali | Company in Thai |
Company - English - Sinhala Online Dictionary. English-Sinhala-English Multilingual Dictionary. Translate From English into Sinhala. www.lankadictionary.com is a free service Sinhala Meaning of Company from English.Special Thanks to all Sinhala Dictionarys including Malalasekara, Kapruka, MaduraOnline, Trilingualdictionary. Improve your language knowledge, education and move forward with www.lankadictionary.com.