English - Sinhala Dictionary
DESCRIPTIONS for 'Community'
- (ecology) a group of interdependent organisms inhabiting the same region and interacting with each other
- the body of people in a learned occupation; "the news spread rapidly through the medical Community"
- a group of people living in a particular local area; "the team is drawn from all parts of the Community"
- a group of people having ethnic or cultural or religious characteristics in common; "the Christian Community of the apostolic age"; "he was well known throughout the Catholic Community"
- a group of nations having common interests; "they hoped to join the NATO Community"
- a district where people live; occupied primarily by private residences
- common ownership; "they shared a Community of possessions"
- agreement as to goals; "the preachers and the bootleggers found they had a Community of interests"
'Community' in other languages
Get definition of Community, Get synonyms of Community and translate.Community in Tamil | Community in English | Community in Arabic | Community in Dutch | Community in French | Community in German | Community in Greek | Community in Hindi | Community in Italian | Community in Japanese | Community in Korean | Community in Malay | Community in Norwegian | Community in Portuguese | Community in Russian | Community in Spanish | Community in Swedish | Community in Chinese | Community in Indonesian | Community in Urdu | Community in Bengali | Community in Thai |
Community - English - Sinhala Online Dictionary. English-Sinhala-English Multilingual Dictionary. Translate From English into Sinhala. www.lankadictionary.com is a free service Sinhala Meaning of Community from English.Special Thanks to all Sinhala Dictionarys including Malalasekara, Kapruka, MaduraOnline, Trilingualdictionary. Improve your language knowledge, education and move forward with www.lankadictionary.com.