English - Sinhala Dictionary
DESCRIPTIONS for 'Commit'
- give entirely to a specific person, activity, or cause; "She Committed herself to the work of God"; "give one''s talents to a good cause"; "consecrate your life to the church"
- make an investment; "Put money into bonds"
- cause to be admitted; of persons to an institution; "After the second episode, she had to be Committed"; "he was Committed to prison"
- confer a trust upon; "The messenger was entrusted with the general''s secret"; "I Commit my soul to God"
- perform an act, usually with a negative connotation; "perpetrate a crime"; "pull a bank robbery"
'Commit' in other languages
Get definition of Commit, Get synonyms of Commit and translate.Commit in Tamil | Commit in English | Commit in Arabic | Commit in Dutch | Commit in French | Commit in German | Commit in Greek | Commit in Hindi | Commit in Italian | Commit in Japanese | Commit in Korean | Commit in Malay | Commit in Norwegian | Commit in Portuguese | Commit in Russian | Commit in Spanish | Commit in Swedish | Commit in Chinese | Commit in Indonesian | Commit in Urdu | Commit in Bengali | Commit in Thai |
Commit - English - Sinhala Online Dictionary. English-Sinhala-English Multilingual Dictionary. Translate From English into Sinhala. www.lankadictionary.com is a free service Sinhala Meaning of Commit from English.Special Thanks to all Sinhala Dictionarys including Malalasekara, Kapruka, MaduraOnline, Trilingualdictionary. Improve your language knowledge, education and move forward with www.lankadictionary.com.