English - Sinhala Dictionary
DESCRIPTIONS for 'Combust'
- undergo Combustion; "Maple wood burns well"
- cause to become violent or angry; "Riots Combusted Pakistan after the U.S. air attacks on Afghanistan"
- get very angry and fly into a rage; "The professor Combusted when the student didn''t know the answer to a very elementary question"; "Spam makes me go ballistic"
- start to burn or burst into flames; "Marsh gases ignited suddenly"; "The oily rags Combusted spontaneously"
- cause to burn or Combust; "The sun burned off the fog"; "We Combust coal and other fossil fuels"
'Combust' in other languages
Get definition of Combust, Get synonyms of Combust and translate.Combust in Tamil | Combust in English | Combust in Arabic | Combust in Dutch | Combust in French | Combust in German | Combust in Greek | Combust in Hindi | Combust in Italian | Combust in Japanese | Combust in Korean | Combust in Malay | Combust in Norwegian | Combust in Portuguese | Combust in Russian | Combust in Spanish | Combust in Swedish | Combust in Chinese | Combust in Indonesian | Combust in Urdu | Combust in Bengali | Combust in Thai |
Combust - English - Sinhala Online Dictionary. English-Sinhala-English Multilingual Dictionary. Translate From English into Sinhala. www.lankadictionary.com is a free service Sinhala Meaning of Combust from English.Special Thanks to all Sinhala Dictionarys including Malalasekara, Kapruka, MaduraOnline, Trilingualdictionary. Improve your language knowledge, education and move forward with www.lankadictionary.com.