English - Sinhala Dictionary
DESCRIPTIONS for 'Comb'
- the act of drawing a Comb through hair; "his hair needed a Comb"
- the fleshy red crest on the head of the domestic fowl and other gallinaceous birds
- ciliated Comb-like swimming plate of a ctenophore
- a flat device with narrow pointed teeth on one edge; disentangles or arranges hair
- any of several tools for straightening fibers
- a fleshy and deeply serrated outgrowth atop the heads of certain birds especially domestic fowl
- smoothen and neaten with or as with a Comb; "Comb your hair before dinner"; "Comb the wool"
- search thoroughly; "They Combed the area for the missing child"
- straighten with a Comb; "Comb your hair"; "Comb the wool"
'Comb' in other languages
Get definition of Comb, Get synonyms of Comb and translate.Comb in Tamil | Comb in English | Comb in Arabic | Comb in Dutch | Comb in French | Comb in German | Comb in Greek | Comb in Hindi | Comb in Italian | Comb in Japanese | Comb in Korean | Comb in Malay | Comb in Norwegian | Comb in Portuguese | Comb in Russian | Comb in Spanish | Comb in Swedish | Comb in Chinese | Comb in Indonesian | Comb in Urdu | Comb in Bengali | Comb in Thai |
Comb - English - Sinhala Online Dictionary. English-Sinhala-English Multilingual Dictionary. Translate From English into Sinhala. www.lankadictionary.com is a free service Sinhala Meaning of Comb from English.Special Thanks to all Sinhala Dictionarys including Malalasekara, Kapruka, MaduraOnline, Trilingualdictionary. Improve your language knowledge, education and move forward with www.lankadictionary.com.