English - Sinhala Dictionary
DESCRIPTIONS for 'Clog'
- a dance performed while wearing Clogs; has heavy stamping steps
- any object that acts as a hindrance or obstruction
- footwear usually with wooden soles
- fill to excess so that function is impaired; "Fear Clogged her mind"; "The story was Clogged with too many details"
- coalesce or unite in a mass; "Blood clots"
- impede with a Clog or as if with a Clog; "The market is being Clogged by these operations"; "My mind is constipated today"
- impede the motion of, as with a chain or a burden; "horses were Clogged until they were tamed"
- become or cause to become obstructed; "The leaves Clog our drains in the Fall"; "The water pipe is backed up"
- dance a Clog dance
'Clog' in other languages
Get definition of Clog, Get synonyms of Clog and translate.Clog in Tamil | Clog in English | Clog in Arabic | Clog in Dutch | Clog in French | Clog in German | Clog in Greek | Clog in Hindi | Clog in Italian | Clog in Japanese | Clog in Korean | Clog in Malay | Clog in Norwegian | Clog in Portuguese | Clog in Russian | Clog in Spanish | Clog in Swedish | Clog in Chinese | Clog in Indonesian | Clog in Urdu | Clog in Bengali | Clog in Thai |
Clog - English - Sinhala Online Dictionary. English-Sinhala-English Multilingual Dictionary. Translate From English into Sinhala. www.lankadictionary.com is a free service Sinhala Meaning of Clog from English.Special Thanks to all Sinhala Dictionarys including Malalasekara, Kapruka, MaduraOnline, Trilingualdictionary. Improve your language knowledge, education and move forward with www.lankadictionary.com.