English - Sinhala Dictionary
DESCRIPTIONS for 'Clasp'
- the act of grasping; "he released his Clasp on my arm"; "he has a strong grip for an old man"; "she kept a firm hold on the railing"
- a fastener (as a buckle or hook) that is used to hold two things together
- hold firmly and tightly
- grasp firmly; "The child Clasped my hands"
- fasten with a buckle or buckles
- fasten with or as if with a brooch
'Clasp' in other languages
Get definition of Clasp, Get synonyms of Clasp and translate.Clasp in Tamil | Clasp in English | Clasp in Arabic | Clasp in Dutch | Clasp in French | Clasp in German | Clasp in Greek | Clasp in Hindi | Clasp in Italian | Clasp in Japanese | Clasp in Korean | Clasp in Malay | Clasp in Norwegian | Clasp in Portuguese | Clasp in Russian | Clasp in Spanish | Clasp in Swedish | Clasp in Chinese | Clasp in Indonesian | Clasp in Urdu | Clasp in Bengali | Clasp in Thai |
Clasp - English - Sinhala Online Dictionary. English-Sinhala-English Multilingual Dictionary. Translate From English into Sinhala. www.lankadictionary.com is a free service Sinhala Meaning of Clasp from English.Special Thanks to all Sinhala Dictionarys including Malalasekara, Kapruka, MaduraOnline, Trilingualdictionary. Improve your language knowledge, education and move forward with www.lankadictionary.com.