English - Sinhala Dictionary
DESCRIPTIONS for 'Clap'
- a sudden very loud noise
- a sharp abrupt noise as if two objects hit together; may be repeated
- a common venereal disease caused by the bacterium Neisseria gonorrhoeae; symptoms are painful urination and pain around the urethra
- Clap one''s hands together; "The children were Clapping to the music"
- Clap one''s hands or shout after performances to indicate approval
- strike together so as to produce a sharp percussive noise; "Clap two boards together"
- strike with the flat of the hand; usually in a friendly way, as in encouragement or greeting
- put quickly or forcibly; "The judge Clapped him in jail"
- strike the air in flight; "the wings of the birds Clapped loudly"
- cause to strike the air in flight; "The big bird Clapped its wings"
'Clap' in other languages
Get definition of Clap, Get synonyms of Clap and translate.Clap in Tamil | Clap in English | Clap in Arabic | Clap in Dutch | Clap in French | Clap in German | Clap in Greek | Clap in Hindi | Clap in Italian | Clap in Japanese | Clap in Korean | Clap in Malay | Clap in Norwegian | Clap in Portuguese | Clap in Russian | Clap in Spanish | Clap in Swedish | Clap in Chinese | Clap in Indonesian | Clap in Urdu | Clap in Bengali | Clap in Thai |
Clap - English - Sinhala Online Dictionary. English-Sinhala-English Multilingual Dictionary. Translate From English into Sinhala. www.lankadictionary.com is a free service Sinhala Meaning of Clap from English.Special Thanks to all Sinhala Dictionarys including Malalasekara, Kapruka, MaduraOnline, Trilingualdictionary. Improve your language knowledge, education and move forward with www.lankadictionary.com.