English - Sinhala Dictionary
DESCRIPTIONS for 'Clamor'
- loud and persistent outcry from many people; "he ignored the Clamor of the crowd"
- a loud harsh or strident noise
- make loud demands; "he Clamored for justice and tolerance"
- utter or proclaim insistently and noisily; "The delegates Clamored their disappointment"
- compel someone to do something by insistent Clamoring; "They Clamored the mayor into building a new park"
'Clamor' in other languages
Get definition of Clamor, Get synonyms of Clamor and translate.Clamor in Tamil | Clamor in English | Clamor in Arabic | Clamor in Dutch | Clamor in French | Clamor in German | Clamor in Greek | Clamor in Hindi | Clamor in Italian | Clamor in Japanese | Clamor in Korean | Clamor in Malay | Clamor in Norwegian | Clamor in Portuguese | Clamor in Russian | Clamor in Spanish | Clamor in Swedish | Clamor in Chinese | Clamor in Indonesian | Clamor in Urdu | Clamor in Bengali | Clamor in Thai |
Clamor - English - Sinhala Online Dictionary. English-Sinhala-English Multilingual Dictionary. Translate From English into Sinhala. www.lankadictionary.com is a free service Sinhala Meaning of Clamor from English.Special Thanks to all Sinhala Dictionarys including Malalasekara, Kapruka, MaduraOnline, Trilingualdictionary. Improve your language knowledge, education and move forward with www.lankadictionary.com.