English - Sinhala Dictionary
DESCRIPTIONS for 'Chance'
- a risk involving danger; "you take a Chance when you let her drive"
- a measure of how likely it is that some event will occur; "what is the probability of rain?"; "we have a good Chance of winning"
- an unknown and unpredictable phenomenon that causes an event to result one way rather than another; "bad luck caused his downfall"; "we ran into each other by pure Chance"
- a possibility due to a favorable combination of circumstances; "the holiday gave us the opportunity to visit Washington"; "now is your Chance"
- come upon, as if by accident; meet with; "We find this idea in Plato"; "I happened upon the most wonderful bakery not very far from here"; "She Chanced upon an interesting book in the bookstore the other day"
- take a risk in the hope of a favorable outcome; "When you buy these stocks you are gambling"
- be the case by Chance; "I Chanced to meet my old friend in the street"
'Chance' in other languages
Get definition of Chance, Get synonyms of Chance and translate.Chance in Tamil | Chance in English | Chance in Arabic | Chance in Dutch | Chance in French | Chance in German | Chance in Greek | Chance in Hindi | Chance in Italian | Chance in Japanese | Chance in Korean | Chance in Malay | Chance in Norwegian | Chance in Portuguese | Chance in Russian | Chance in Spanish | Chance in Swedish | Chance in Chinese | Chance in Indonesian | Chance in Urdu | Chance in Bengali | Chance in Thai |
Chance - English - Sinhala Online Dictionary. English-Sinhala-English Multilingual Dictionary. Translate From English into Sinhala. www.lankadictionary.com is a free service Sinhala Meaning of Chance from English.Special Thanks to all Sinhala Dictionarys including Malalasekara, Kapruka, MaduraOnline, Trilingualdictionary. Improve your language knowledge, education and move forward with www.lankadictionary.com.