English - Sinhala Dictionary
DESCRIPTIONS for 'Central'
- a workplace that serves as a telecommunications facility where lines from telephones can be connected together to permit communication
- in or near a center or constituting a center; the inner area; "a Central position"; "Central heating and air conditioning"
- Centrally located and easy to reach; "the Central city has good bus service"; "the shop has a Central location"
- serving as an essential component; "a cardinal rule"; "the Central cause of the problem"; "an example that was fundamental to the argument"; "computers are fundamental to modern industrial structure"
- used in the description of a place that in the middle of another place; "the people of Central and Northern Europe"; "country in Central Africa"
'Central' in other languages
Get definition of Central, Get synonyms of Central and translate.Central in Tamil | Central in English | Central in Arabic | Central in Dutch | Central in French | Central in German | Central in Greek | Central in Hindi | Central in Italian | Central in Japanese | Central in Korean | Central in Malay | Central in Norwegian | Central in Portuguese | Central in Russian | Central in Spanish | Central in Swedish | Central in Chinese | Central in Indonesian | Central in Urdu | Central in Bengali | Central in Thai |
Central - English - Sinhala Online Dictionary. English-Sinhala-English Multilingual Dictionary. Translate From English into Sinhala. www.lankadictionary.com is a free service Sinhala Meaning of Central from English.Special Thanks to all Sinhala Dictionarys including Malalasekara, Kapruka, MaduraOnline, Trilingualdictionary. Improve your language knowledge, education and move forward with www.lankadictionary.com.