English - Sinhala Dictionary
DESCRIPTIONS for 'Capture'
- the act of forcibly dispossessing an owner of property
- the removal of an opponent''s piece from the chess board
- the act of taking of a person by force
- any process in which an atomic or nuclear system acquires an additional particle
- a process whereby a star or planet holds an object in its gravitational field
- succeed in catching or seizing, especially after a chase; "We finally got the suspect"; "Did you catch the thief?"
- Capture as if by hunting, snaring, or trapping; "I caught a rabbit in the trap toady"
- succeed in representing or expressing something intangible; "Capture the essence of Spring"; "Capture an idea"
- attract; cause to be enamored; "She Captured all the men''s hearts"
- take possession of by force, as after an invasion; "the invaders seized the land and property of the inhabitants"; "The army seized the town"; "The militia Captured the castle"
- bring about the Capture of an elementary particle or celestial body and causing it enter a new orbit; "This nucleus has Captured the slow-moving neutrons"; "The star Captured a comet"
'Capture' in other languages
Get definition of Capture, Get synonyms of Capture and translate.Capture in Tamil | Capture in English | Capture in Arabic | Capture in Dutch | Capture in French | Capture in German | Capture in Greek | Capture in Hindi | Capture in Italian | Capture in Japanese | Capture in Korean | Capture in Malay | Capture in Norwegian | Capture in Portuguese | Capture in Russian | Capture in Spanish | Capture in Swedish | Capture in Chinese | Capture in Indonesian | Capture in Urdu | Capture in Bengali | Capture in Thai |
Capture - English - Sinhala Online Dictionary. English-Sinhala-English Multilingual Dictionary. Translate From English into Sinhala. www.lankadictionary.com is a free service Sinhala Meaning of Capture from English.Special Thanks to all Sinhala Dictionarys including Malalasekara, Kapruka, MaduraOnline, Trilingualdictionary. Improve your language knowledge, education and move forward with www.lankadictionary.com.