English - Sinhala Dictionary
DESCRIPTIONS for 'Capital'
- the upper part of a column that supports the entablature
- a book written by Karl Marx (1867) describing his economic theories
- one of the large alphabetic characters used as the first letter in writing or printing proper names and sometimes for emphasis; "printers once kept the type for Capitals and for small letters in separate cases; Capitals were kept in the upper half of the
- a seat of government
- wealth in the form of money or property owned by a person or business and human resources of economic value
- assets available for use in the production of further assets
- uppercase; "Capital A"; "great A"; "many medieval manuscripts are in majuscule script"
- of primary important; "our Capital concern was to avoid defeat"
- punishable by death; "a Capital offense"
- first-rate; "a Capital fellow"; "a Capital idea"
'Capital' in other languages
Get definition of Capital, Get synonyms of Capital and translate.Capital in Tamil | Capital in English | Capital in Arabic | Capital in Dutch | Capital in French | Capital in German | Capital in Greek | Capital in Hindi | Capital in Italian | Capital in Japanese | Capital in Korean | Capital in Malay | Capital in Norwegian | Capital in Portuguese | Capital in Russian | Capital in Spanish | Capital in Swedish | Capital in Chinese | Capital in Indonesian | Capital in Urdu | Capital in Bengali | Capital in Thai |
Capital - English - Sinhala Online Dictionary. English-Sinhala-English Multilingual Dictionary. Translate From English into Sinhala. www.lankadictionary.com is a free service Sinhala Meaning of Capital from English.Special Thanks to all Sinhala Dictionarys including Malalasekara, Kapruka, MaduraOnline, Trilingualdictionary. Improve your language knowledge, education and move forward with www.lankadictionary.com.