English - Sinhala Dictionary
DESCRIPTIONS for 'Caper'
- gay or light-hearted recreational activity for diversion or amusement; "it was all done in play"; "their frolic in the surf threatened to become ugly"
- a playful leap or hop
- a ludicrous or grotesque act done for fun and amusement
- a crime (especially a robbery); "the gang pulled off a bank job in St. Louis"
- pickled flower buds used as a pungent relish in various dishes and sauces
- any of numerous plants of the genus Capparis
- jump about playfully
'Caper' in other languages
Get definition of Caper, Get synonyms of Caper and translate.Caper in Tamil | Caper in English | Caper in Arabic | Caper in Dutch | Caper in French | Caper in German | Caper in Greek | Caper in Hindi | Caper in Italian | Caper in Japanese | Caper in Korean | Caper in Malay | Caper in Norwegian | Caper in Portuguese | Caper in Russian | Caper in Spanish | Caper in Swedish | Caper in Chinese | Caper in Indonesian | Caper in Urdu | Caper in Bengali | Caper in Thai |
Caper - English - Sinhala Online Dictionary. English-Sinhala-English Multilingual Dictionary. Translate From English into Sinhala. www.lankadictionary.com is a free service Sinhala Meaning of Caper from English.Special Thanks to all Sinhala Dictionarys including Malalasekara, Kapruka, MaduraOnline, Trilingualdictionary. Improve your language knowledge, education and move forward with www.lankadictionary.com.