English - Sinhala Dictionary
DESCRIPTIONS for 'Blade'
- the flat part of a tool or weapon that (usually) has a cutting edge
- flat surface that rotates and pushes against air or water
- the part of the skate that slides on the ice
- a cutting or thrusting weapon with a long Blade
- a broad flat body part (as of the shoulder or tongue)
- a cut of beef from the shoulder Blade
- something long and thin resembling a Blade of grass; "a Blade of lint on his suit"
- a dashing young man; "gay young Blades bragged of their amorous adventures"
- especially a leaf of grass or the broad portion of a leaf as distinct from the petiole
'Blade' in other languages
Get definition of Blade, Get synonyms of Blade and translate.Blade in Tamil | Blade in English | Blade in Arabic | Blade in Dutch | Blade in French | Blade in German | Blade in Greek | Blade in Hindi | Blade in Italian | Blade in Japanese | Blade in Korean | Blade in Malay | Blade in Norwegian | Blade in Portuguese | Blade in Russian | Blade in Spanish | Blade in Swedish | Blade in Chinese | Blade in Indonesian | Blade in Urdu | Blade in Bengali | Blade in Thai |
Blade - English - Sinhala Online Dictionary. English-Sinhala-English Multilingual Dictionary. Translate From English into Sinhala. www.lankadictionary.com is a free service Sinhala Meaning of Blade from English.Special Thanks to all Sinhala Dictionarys including Malalasekara, Kapruka, MaduraOnline, Trilingualdictionary. Improve your language knowledge, education and move forward with www.lankadictionary.com.