English - Sinhala Dictionary
DESCRIPTIONS for 'Bent'
- a special way of doing something; "he had a Bent for it"; "he had a special knack for getting into trouble"; "he couldn''t get the hang of it"
- a relatively permanent inclination to react in a particular way; "the set of his mind was obvious"
- grass for pastures and lawns especially bowling and putting greens
- of metal e.g.; "Bent nails"; "a car with a crumpled front end"; "dented fenders"
- used especially of the head or upper back; "a Bent head and sloping shoulders"
- used of the back and knees; stooped; "on bended knee"; "with Bent (or bended) back"
- fixed in your purpose; "Bent on going to the theater"; "dead set against intervening"; "out to win every event"
- altered from an originally straight condition; "a Bent wire"
'Bent' in other languages
Get definition of Bent, Get synonyms of Bent and translate.Bent in Tamil | Bent in English | Bent in Arabic | Bent in Dutch | Bent in French | Bent in German | Bent in Greek | Bent in Hindi | Bent in Italian | Bent in Japanese | Bent in Korean | Bent in Malay | Bent in Norwegian | Bent in Portuguese | Bent in Russian | Bent in Spanish | Bent in Swedish | Bent in Chinese | Bent in Indonesian | Bent in Urdu | Bent in Bengali | Bent in Thai |
Bent - English - Sinhala Online Dictionary. English-Sinhala-English Multilingual Dictionary. Translate From English into Sinhala. www.lankadictionary.com is a free service Sinhala Meaning of Bent from English.Special Thanks to all Sinhala Dictionarys including Malalasekara, Kapruka, MaduraOnline, Trilingualdictionary. Improve your language knowledge, education and move forward with www.lankadictionary.com.