English - Sinhala Dictionary
DESCRIPTIONS for 'Bend'
- curved segment (of a road or river or railroad track etc.)
- diagonal line traversing a shield from the upper right corner to the lower left
- movement that causes the formation of a curve
- a town in central Oregon at the eastern foot of the Cascade Range
- a circular segment of a curve; "a Bend in the road"; "a crook in the path"
- an angular or rounded shape made by folding; "a fold in the napkin"; "a crease in his trousers"; "a plication on her blouse"; "a flexure of the colon"; "a Bend of his elbow"
- cause (a plastic object) to assume a crooked or angular form; "Bend the rod"; "twist the dough into a braid"; "the strong man could turn an iron bar"
- Bend a joint; "flex your wrists"; "Bend your knees"
- change direction; "The road Bends"
- turn from a straight course , fixed direction, or line of interest
- form a curve; "The stick does not Bend"
- Bend one''s back forward from the waist on down; "he crouched down"; "She bowed before the Queen"; "The young man stooped to pick up the girl''s purse"
'Bend' in other languages
Get definition of Bend, Get synonyms of Bend and translate.Bend in Tamil | Bend in English | Bend in Arabic | Bend in Dutch | Bend in French | Bend in German | Bend in Greek | Bend in Hindi | Bend in Italian | Bend in Japanese | Bend in Korean | Bend in Malay | Bend in Norwegian | Bend in Portuguese | Bend in Russian | Bend in Spanish | Bend in Swedish | Bend in Chinese | Bend in Indonesian | Bend in Urdu | Bend in Bengali | Bend in Thai |
Bend - English - Sinhala Online Dictionary. English-Sinhala-English Multilingual Dictionary. Translate From English into Sinhala. www.lankadictionary.com is a free service Sinhala Meaning of Bend from English.Special Thanks to all Sinhala Dictionarys including Malalasekara, Kapruka, MaduraOnline, Trilingualdictionary. Improve your language knowledge, education and move forward with www.lankadictionary.com.