English - Sinhala Dictionary
DESCRIPTIONS for 'Bench'
- a long seat for more than one person
- a strong worktable for a carpenter or mechanic
- persons who administer justice
- the reserve players on a team; "our team has a strong Bench"
- the magistrate or judge or judges sitting in court in judicial capacity to compose the court collectively
- a level shelf of land interrupting a declivity (with steep slopes above and below)
- exhibit on a Bench; "Bench the poodles at the dog show"
- take out of a game; of players
'Bench' in other languages
Get definition of Bench, Get synonyms of Bench and translate.Bench in Tamil | Bench in English | Bench in Arabic | Bench in Dutch | Bench in French | Bench in German | Bench in Greek | Bench in Hindi | Bench in Italian | Bench in Japanese | Bench in Korean | Bench in Malay | Bench in Norwegian | Bench in Portuguese | Bench in Russian | Bench in Spanish | Bench in Swedish | Bench in Chinese | Bench in Indonesian | Bench in Urdu | Bench in Bengali | Bench in Thai |
Bench - English - Sinhala Online Dictionary. English-Sinhala-English Multilingual Dictionary. Translate From English into Sinhala. www.lankadictionary.com is a free service Sinhala Meaning of Bench from English.Special Thanks to all Sinhala Dictionarys including Malalasekara, Kapruka, MaduraOnline, Trilingualdictionary. Improve your language knowledge, education and move forward with www.lankadictionary.com.