English - Sinhala Dictionary
DESCRIPTIONS for 'Belt'
- the act of hitting vigorously; "he gave the table a whack"
- a band to tie or buckle around the body (usually at the waist)
- endless loop of flexible material between two rotating shafts or pulleys
- a vigorous blow; "the sudden knock floored him"; "he took a bash right in his face"; "he got a bang on the head"
- an elongated region where a specific condition is found; "a Belt of high pressure"
- a path or strip (as cut by one course of mowing)
- fasten with a Belt; "Belt your trousers"
- deliver a blow to; "He Belted his opponent"
- sing loudly and forcefully
'Belt' in other languages
Get definition of Belt, Get synonyms of Belt and translate.Belt in Tamil | Belt in English | Belt in Arabic | Belt in Dutch | Belt in French | Belt in German | Belt in Greek | Belt in Hindi | Belt in Italian | Belt in Japanese | Belt in Korean | Belt in Malay | Belt in Norwegian | Belt in Portuguese | Belt in Russian | Belt in Spanish | Belt in Swedish | Belt in Chinese | Belt in Indonesian | Belt in Urdu | Belt in Bengali | Belt in Thai |
Belt - English - Sinhala Online Dictionary. English-Sinhala-English Multilingual Dictionary. Translate From English into Sinhala. www.lankadictionary.com is a free service Sinhala Meaning of Belt from English.Special Thanks to all Sinhala Dictionarys including Malalasekara, Kapruka, MaduraOnline, Trilingualdictionary. Improve your language knowledge, education and move forward with www.lankadictionary.com.