English - Sinhala Dictionary
DESCRIPTIONS for 'Belong'
- be owned by; be in the possession of; "This book Belongs to me"
- originate (in); "The problems dwell in the social injustices in this country"
- be classified with; "The whales Belong among the mammals"
- be suitable or acceptable; "This student somehow doesn''t Belong"
- be in the right place or situation; "Where do these books Belong?"; "Let''s put health care where it Belongs--under the control of the government"; "Where do these books go?"
'Belong' in other languages
Get definition of Belong, Get synonyms of Belong and translate.Belong in Tamil | Belong in English | Belong in Arabic | Belong in Dutch | Belong in French | Belong in German | Belong in Greek | Belong in Hindi | Belong in Italian | Belong in Japanese | Belong in Korean | Belong in Malay | Belong in Norwegian | Belong in Portuguese | Belong in Russian | Belong in Spanish | Belong in Swedish | Belong in Chinese | Belong in Indonesian | Belong in Urdu | Belong in Bengali | Belong in Thai |
Belong - English - Sinhala Online Dictionary. English-Sinhala-English Multilingual Dictionary. Translate From English into Sinhala. www.lankadictionary.com is a free service Sinhala Meaning of Belong from English.Special Thanks to all Sinhala Dictionarys including Malalasekara, Kapruka, MaduraOnline, Trilingualdictionary. Improve your language knowledge, education and move forward with www.lankadictionary.com.