English - Sinhala Dictionary
DESCRIPTIONS for 'Believe'
- accept as true; take to be true; "I Believed his report"; "We didn''t Believe his stories from the War"; "She Believes in spirits"
- credit with veracity; "You cannot Believe this man"; "Should we Believe a publication like the National Inquirer?"
- follow a credo; have a faith; be a Believer; "When you hear his sermons, you will be able to Believe, too"
- judge or regard; look upon; judge; "I think he is very smart"; "I Believe her to be very smart"; "I think that he is her boyfriend"; "The racist conceives such people to be inferior"
- be confident about something; "I Believe that he will come back from the war"
'Believe' in other languages
Get definition of Believe, Get synonyms of Believe and translate.Believe in Tamil | Believe in English | Believe in Arabic | Believe in Dutch | Believe in French | Believe in German | Believe in Greek | Believe in Hindi | Believe in Italian | Believe in Japanese | Believe in Korean | Believe in Malay | Believe in Norwegian | Believe in Portuguese | Believe in Russian | Believe in Spanish | Believe in Swedish | Believe in Chinese | Believe in Indonesian | Believe in Urdu | Believe in Bengali | Believe in Thai |
Believe - English - Sinhala Online Dictionary. English-Sinhala-English Multilingual Dictionary. Translate From English into Sinhala. www.lankadictionary.com is a free service Sinhala Meaning of Believe from English.Special Thanks to all Sinhala Dictionarys including Malalasekara, Kapruka, MaduraOnline, Trilingualdictionary. Improve your language knowledge, education and move forward with www.lankadictionary.com.