English - Sinhala Dictionary
DESCRIPTIONS for 'Beginning'
- the act of starting something; "he was responsible for the Beginning of negotiations"
- the first part or section of something; "`It was a dark and stormy night'' is a hackneyed Beginning for a story"
- the event consisting of the start of something; "the Beginning of the war"
- the place where something begins, where it springs into being; "the Italian Beginning of the Renaissance"; "Jupiter was the origin of the radiation"; "Pittsburgh is the source of the Ohio River"; "communism''s Russian root"
- the time at which something is supposed to begin; "they got an early start"; "she knew from the get-go that he was the man for her"
'Beginning' in other languages
Get definition of Beginning, Get synonyms of Beginning and translate.Beginning in Tamil | Beginning in English | Beginning in Arabic | Beginning in Dutch | Beginning in French | Beginning in German | Beginning in Greek | Beginning in Hindi | Beginning in Italian | Beginning in Japanese | Beginning in Korean | Beginning in Malay | Beginning in Norwegian | Beginning in Portuguese | Beginning in Russian | Beginning in Spanish | Beginning in Swedish | Beginning in Chinese | Beginning in Indonesian | Beginning in Urdu | Beginning in Bengali | Beginning in Thai |
Beginning - English - Sinhala Online Dictionary. English-Sinhala-English Multilingual Dictionary. Translate From English into Sinhala. www.lankadictionary.com is a free service Sinhala Meaning of Beginning from English.Special Thanks to all Sinhala Dictionarys including Malalasekara, Kapruka, MaduraOnline, Trilingualdictionary. Improve your language knowledge, education and move forward with www.lankadictionary.com.