English - Sinhala Dictionary
DESCRIPTIONS for 'Bead'
- a small ball with a hole through the middle
- a Beaded molding for edging or decorating furniture
- a shape that is small and round; "he studied the shapes of low-viscosity drops"; "Beads of sweat on his forehead"
- string together like Beads
- decorate by sewing Beads onto; "Bead the wedding gown"
- form into Beads, as of water or sweat, for example
'Bead' in other languages
Get definition of Bead, Get synonyms of Bead and translate.Bead in Tamil | Bead in English | Bead in Arabic | Bead in Dutch | Bead in French | Bead in German | Bead in Greek | Bead in Hindi | Bead in Italian | Bead in Japanese | Bead in Korean | Bead in Malay | Bead in Norwegian | Bead in Portuguese | Bead in Russian | Bead in Spanish | Bead in Swedish | Bead in Chinese | Bead in Indonesian | Bead in Urdu | Bead in Bengali | Bead in Thai |
Bead - English - Sinhala Online Dictionary. English-Sinhala-English Multilingual Dictionary. Translate From English into Sinhala. www.lankadictionary.com is a free service Sinhala Meaning of Bead from English.Special Thanks to all Sinhala Dictionarys including Malalasekara, Kapruka, MaduraOnline, Trilingualdictionary. Improve your language knowledge, education and move forward with www.lankadictionary.com.