English - Sinhala Dictionary
DESCRIPTIONS for 'Bare'
- lay Bare; "denude a forest"
- make public; "She aired her opinions on welfare"
- lay Bare; "Bare your breasts"; "Bare your feelings"
- showing ground without the usual covering of grass; "a carefully swept Bare yard around the house"
- completely unclothed; "Bare bodies"; "naked from the waist up"; "a nude model"
- having extraneous everything removed including contents; "the Bare walls"; "the cupboard was Bare"
- providing no shelter or sustenance; "Bare rocky hills"; "barren lands"; "the bleak treeless regions of the high Andes"; "the desolate surface of the moon"; "a stark landscape"
- without the natural or usual covering; "a bald spot on the lawn"; "Bare hills"
- denuded of leaves; "the Bare branches of winter"
- lacking a surface finish such as paint; "Bare wood"; "unfinished furniture"
- not having a protective covering; "unsheathed cables"; "a Bare blade"
'Bare' in other languages
Get definition of Bare, Get synonyms of Bare and translate.Bare in Tamil | Bare in English | Bare in Arabic | Bare in Dutch | Bare in French | Bare in German | Bare in Greek | Bare in Hindi | Bare in Italian | Bare in Japanese | Bare in Korean | Bare in Malay | Bare in Norwegian | Bare in Portuguese | Bare in Russian | Bare in Spanish | Bare in Swedish | Bare in Chinese | Bare in Indonesian | Bare in Urdu | Bare in Bengali | Bare in Thai |
Bare - English - Sinhala Online Dictionary. English-Sinhala-English Multilingual Dictionary. Translate From English into Sinhala. www.lankadictionary.com is a free service Sinhala Meaning of Bare from English.Special Thanks to all Sinhala Dictionarys including Malalasekara, Kapruka, MaduraOnline, Trilingualdictionary. Improve your language knowledge, education and move forward with www.lankadictionary.com.