English - Sinhala Dictionary
DESCRIPTIONS for 'Backward'
- directed or facing toward the back or rear; "a Backward view"
- (used of temperament or behavior) marked by a retiring nature; "a Backward lover"
- retarded in intellectual development
- in or to or toward a past time; "set the clocks back an hour"; "never look back"; "lovers of the past looking fondly Backward"
- at or to or toward the back or rear; "he moved back"; "tripped when he stepped Backward"; "she looked rearward out the window of the car"
- in a manner or order or direction the reverse of normal; "it''s easy to get the `i'' and the `e'' Backward in words like `seize'' and `siege''"; "the child put her jersey on Backward"
'Backward' in other languages
Get definition of Backward, Get synonyms of Backward and translate.Backward in Tamil | Backward in English | Backward in Arabic | Backward in Dutch | Backward in French | Backward in German | Backward in Greek | Backward in Hindi | Backward in Italian | Backward in Japanese | Backward in Korean | Backward in Malay | Backward in Norwegian | Backward in Portuguese | Backward in Russian | Backward in Spanish | Backward in Swedish | Backward in Chinese | Backward in Indonesian | Backward in Urdu | Backward in Bengali | Backward in Thai |
Backward - English - Sinhala Online Dictionary. English-Sinhala-English Multilingual Dictionary. Translate From English into Sinhala. www.lankadictionary.com is a free service Sinhala Meaning of Backward from English.Special Thanks to all Sinhala Dictionarys including Malalasekara, Kapruka, MaduraOnline, Trilingualdictionary. Improve your language knowledge, education and move forward with www.lankadictionary.com.