English - Sinhala Dictionary
DESCRIPTIONS for 'Appropriate'
- give or assign a share of money or time to a particular person or cause; "I will earmark this money for your research"
- take possession of by force, as after an invasion; "the invaders seized the land and property of the inhabitants"; "The army seized the town"; "The militia captured the castle"
- suitable for a particular person or place or condition etc; "a book not Appropriate for children"; "a funeral conducted the Appropriate solemnity"; "it seems that an apology is Appropriate"
- being of striking Appropriateness and pertinence; "the successful copywriter is a master of apposite and evocative verbal images"; "an apt reply"
- suitable and fitting; "the tailored clothes were harmonious with her military bearing"
- Appropriate for achieving a particular end; implies a lack of concern for fairness
- meant or adapted for an occasion or use; "a tractor suitable (or fit) for heavy duty"; "not an Appropriate (or fit) time for flippancy"
'Appropriate' in other languages
Get definition of Appropriate, Get synonyms of Appropriate and translate.Appropriate in Tamil | Appropriate in English | Appropriate in Arabic | Appropriate in Dutch | Appropriate in French | Appropriate in German | Appropriate in Greek | Appropriate in Hindi | Appropriate in Italian | Appropriate in Japanese | Appropriate in Korean | Appropriate in Malay | Appropriate in Norwegian | Appropriate in Portuguese | Appropriate in Russian | Appropriate in Spanish | Appropriate in Swedish | Appropriate in Chinese | Appropriate in Indonesian | Appropriate in Urdu | Appropriate in Bengali | Appropriate in Thai |
Appropriate - English - Sinhala Online Dictionary. English-Sinhala-English Multilingual Dictionary. Translate From English into Sinhala. www.lankadictionary.com is a free service Sinhala Meaning of Appropriate from English.Special Thanks to all Sinhala Dictionarys including Malalasekara, Kapruka, MaduraOnline, Trilingualdictionary. Improve your language knowledge, education and move forward with www.lankadictionary.com.