English - Sinhala Dictionary
DESCRIPTIONS for 'Allowance'
- the act of allowing; "He objected to the Allowance of smoking in the diningroom"
- a permissible difference; allowing some freedom to move within limits
- an amount added or deducted on the basis of qualifying circumstances; "an Allowance for profit"
- an amount allowed or granted (as during a given period); "travel Allowance"; "my weekly Allowance of two eggs"; "a child''s Allowance should not be too generous"
- a sum granted as reimbursement for expenses
- a reserve fund created by a charge against profits in order to provide for changes in the value of a company''s assets
- put on a fixed Allowance, as of food
'Allowance' in other languages
Get definition of Allowance, Get synonyms of Allowance and translate.Allowance in Tamil | Allowance in English | Allowance in Arabic | Allowance in Dutch | Allowance in French | Allowance in German | Allowance in Greek | Allowance in Hindi | Allowance in Italian | Allowance in Japanese | Allowance in Korean | Allowance in Malay | Allowance in Norwegian | Allowance in Portuguese | Allowance in Russian | Allowance in Spanish | Allowance in Swedish | Allowance in Chinese | Allowance in Indonesian | Allowance in Urdu | Allowance in Bengali | Allowance in Thai |
Allowance - English - Sinhala Online Dictionary. English-Sinhala-English Multilingual Dictionary. Translate From English into Sinhala. www.lankadictionary.com is a free service Sinhala Meaning of Allowance from English.Special Thanks to all Sinhala Dictionarys including Malalasekara, Kapruka, MaduraOnline, Trilingualdictionary. Improve your language knowledge, education and move forward with www.lankadictionary.com.