English - Sinhala Dictionary
DESCRIPTIONS for 'Accretion'
- (law) an increase in a beneficiary''s share in an estate (as when a co-beneficiary dies or fails to meet some condition or rejects the inheritance)
- an increase by natural growth or addition
- (geology) an increase in land resulting from alluvial deposits or water-borne sediment
- (biology) growth by addition as by the adhesion of parts or particles
- (astronomy) the formation of a celestial object by the effect of gravity pulling together surrounding objects and gases
- something contributing to growth or increase; "he scraped away the Accretions of paint"; "the central city surrounded by recent Accretions"
'Accretion' in other languages
Get definition of Accretion, Get synonyms of Accretion and translate.Accretion in Tamil | Accretion in English | Accretion in Arabic | Accretion in Dutch | Accretion in French | Accretion in German | Accretion in Greek | Accretion in Hindi | Accretion in Italian | Accretion in Japanese | Accretion in Korean | Accretion in Malay | Accretion in Norwegian | Accretion in Portuguese | Accretion in Russian | Accretion in Spanish | Accretion in Swedish | Accretion in Chinese | Accretion in Indonesian | Accretion in Urdu | Accretion in Bengali | Accretion in Thai |
Accretion - English - Sinhala Online Dictionary. English-Sinhala-English Multilingual Dictionary. Translate From English into Sinhala. www.lankadictionary.com is a free service Sinhala Meaning of Accretion from English.Special Thanks to all Sinhala Dictionarys including Malalasekara, Kapruka, MaduraOnline, Trilingualdictionary. Improve your language knowledge, education and move forward with www.lankadictionary.com.