English - Sinhala Dictionary
DESCRIPTIONS for 'Accepted'
- generally approved or compelling recognition; "several Accepted techniques for treating the condition"; "his recognized superiority in this kind of work"
- generally agreed upon; not subject to dispute; "the Accepted interpretation of the poem"; "an Accepted theory"
- widely Accepted as true or worthy; "the Accepted wisdom about old age"; "a received moral idea"; "Received political wisdom says not; surveys show otherwise"- Economist
- widely or permanently Accepted; "an Accepted precedent"
- generally Accepted or used; "Accepted methods of harmony and melody"; "three Accepted types of pump"
- judged to be in conformity with approved usage; "acceptable English usage"
'Accepted' in other languages
Get definition of Accepted, Get synonyms of Accepted and translate.Accepted in Tamil | Accepted in English | Accepted in Arabic | Accepted in Dutch | Accepted in French | Accepted in German | Accepted in Greek | Accepted in Hindi | Accepted in Italian | Accepted in Japanese | Accepted in Korean | Accepted in Malay | Accepted in Norwegian | Accepted in Portuguese | Accepted in Russian | Accepted in Spanish | Accepted in Swedish | Accepted in Chinese | Accepted in Indonesian | Accepted in Urdu | Accepted in Bengali | Accepted in Thai |
Accepted - English - Sinhala Online Dictionary. English-Sinhala-English Multilingual Dictionary. Translate From English into Sinhala. www.lankadictionary.com is a free service Sinhala Meaning of Accepted from English.Special Thanks to all Sinhala Dictionarys including Malalasekara, Kapruka, MaduraOnline, Trilingualdictionary. Improve your language knowledge, education and move forward with www.lankadictionary.com.