English - Sinhala Dictionary
DESCRIPTIONS for 'Acceptance'
- the act of taking something that is offered; "her Acceptance of the gift encouraged him"; "he anticipated their Acceptance of his offer"
- the act of accepting with approval; favorable reception; "its adoption by society"; "the proposal found wide Acceptance"
- a disposition to tolerate or accept people or situations; "all people should practice toleration and live together in peace"
- the mental attitude that something is believable and should be accepted as true; "he gave credence to the gossip"; "Acceptance of Newtonian mechanics was unquestioned for 200 years"
- (contract law) words signifying consent to the terms of an offer (thereby creating a contract)
- banking: a time draft drawn on and accepted by a bank
- the state of being acceptable and accepted; "torn jeans received no Acceptance at the country club"
'Acceptance' in other languages
Get definition of Acceptance, Get synonyms of Acceptance and translate.Acceptance in Tamil | Acceptance in English | Acceptance in Arabic | Acceptance in Dutch | Acceptance in French | Acceptance in German | Acceptance in Greek | Acceptance in Hindi | Acceptance in Italian | Acceptance in Japanese | Acceptance in Korean | Acceptance in Malay | Acceptance in Norwegian | Acceptance in Portuguese | Acceptance in Russian | Acceptance in Spanish | Acceptance in Swedish | Acceptance in Chinese | Acceptance in Indonesian | Acceptance in Urdu | Acceptance in Bengali | Acceptance in Thai |
Acceptance - English - Sinhala Online Dictionary. English-Sinhala-English Multilingual Dictionary. Translate From English into Sinhala. www.lankadictionary.com is a free service Sinhala Meaning of Acceptance from English.Special Thanks to all Sinhala Dictionarys including Malalasekara, Kapruka, MaduraOnline, Trilingualdictionary. Improve your language knowledge, education and move forward with www.lankadictionary.com.